Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Something about me!

Hello all,

Well I'm here to tell you some things about myself. This is my first blog that I have ever created or written on. If you can't tell I am a huge fan of the show The Office. I Think its appropriate for this Management class, teaching people the DO NOT'S in an everyday office scenario! Along with all that I attend school at Baruch Baruch and this is my JR. year. I do not live in the city I live on Long Island and commute everyday. Yes it is terrible and hopefully one day I will move into the city. I enjoy golf a lot and have played at numerous amounts of courses around New York. Thats just a little about me, Thanks and talk to you soon.

3 comments:

  1. THE OFFICE ! Lovin' it ! As we are in a management class, I think there is something we can all learn from this show, and its protagonist Michael Scott. "I’m the boss. I don’t make copies. I make originals."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very creative and catchy title for your blog. The Office is definitly the best show on television. Ive learned every thing I know about managment from Michael Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Office is a funny show... and I like the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete