Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blogtastic!

The entire blog idea was a wonderful way for the students to express their feelings if they were not a vocal person in class. I feel like since the world is now geared so highly towards a computer friendly environment anything that makes students spend time on the computer in an educational manner benefits us the most. I feel that I did not go on other peoples blogs often enough to really reach out and be influenced by others ideas. Although in the aspect of learning from our group projects and having to write about them in this creative way, instead of boring written assignments that had to be handed in or something, the blog was a quick and easy way to help along with our grade. I plan on possibly continuing my blog for the future although i want to make it more or less my own and not only about management. Unfortunately since i am not a computer savvy person its a little hard to navigate around this blog and make it truly my own. But all in all i liked the idea and it made for an easier way to make a good grade.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right that we should use technology more for educational purposes. If you are not that tech savvy- you should become more so. It can only help your career. I am not on the same page as you with the quick and easy part- I would much rather hand in 2 or 3 actual essays than post to the blog.

    ReplyDelete